Now Hiring - Real Estate Residential Buyer Specialist
Applicant must have an active Missouri Real Estate license.
The Chad Wilson Group, one of the mega-agent top teams by sales volume in St. Charles County, is looking to grow our team again! As our sales volume continues to increase, we have more opportunities for growing the careers of highly-motivated individuals. At this time, we have a need and an opportunity for a licensed REALTOR® to join our other Buyer Specialists. A Buyer Specialist for The Chad Wilson Group provides exceptional customer service throughout the entire process of buying a home from lead incubation to long after closing.
The Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, optimistic, and highly sociable, drawing energy from working with people. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, they demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving professional who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Specialist prospects for leads daily, hosts open houses regularly, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. They will select and show homes that meet the criteria and refine the search. The Buyer Specialist will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close. They will embrace technology and our team's tech-enabled solutions for efficiency.
The Buyer Specialist also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. They are committed to investing in the people on the team and to going above and beyond to facilitate great working relationships and collaboration with teammates. The Buyer Specialist on our team is responsible for juggling several buyer clients at a time. This individual must provide exceptional customer service, service that produces raving fans! So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
A Little About Our Team:
The Chad Wilson Group has earned the distinction of being the #1 sales team at Keller Williams in St. Charles County with sales volume over $103 million in 2020. Our team has quickly propelled itself into the top agent ranks in St. Charles County and beyond, ranking #8 in the entire MLS for sales volume in 2020.
Our team’s commitment to our clients has earned us a consistent track record of “five-star” reviews across Zillow, facebook, and other platforms. The Chad Wilson Group continuously measures how successful we are in living up to our promise of an exceptional customer service experience by monitoring the number of past clients and industry peers who refer us business. But most important to the team is helping over 1,500 families buy or sell a home in the past 6 years, and building relationships with each of those families. The team concept provides our clients the highest possible level of service. The division of responsibility allows each team member to do what they do best, facilitating a smoother sale process from beginning to end.
The Chad Wilson Group has a vision for expanding our presence deeper into St Louis County and gaining even more market share in St. Charles County.
Our team is powered by Keller Williams, the "Happiest Place to Work" according to Forbes. Keller Williams' mission is:
- To build careers worth having
- Businesses worth owning
- Lives worth living
- Experiences worth giving
- Legacies worth leaving
Buyer Specialist Responsibilities:
- Quickly respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain team standards for follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in the contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new clients.
- Conduct buyer appointments and convert appointments to buyer agency agreements.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help buyers refine their criteria.
- Stay up-to-date with the real estate market, mortgage financing, and educate clients about market trends and the home-buying process, contracts and terms of sale.
- Exhibit expert local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are met and expectations surpassed.
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Can grasp concepts quickly and work independently
- Able to work collaboratively with teammates
- Professional presence and strong relationship-building skills
- Proficient in learning multiple systems, including CRM
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
Advantages of this position:
- Work from home, if you prefer!
- No set hours.
- Fantastic and fun team of professionals
Independent Contractor paid commission on successful closings.
Ready to learn more?
Complete the form below!