Now Hiring - Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Applicant must live in Missouri, St Louis area.
The Chad Wilson Group, one of the mega-agent top teams by sales volume in St. Charles County, is looking to grow our team again! As our sales volume continues to increase, we have more opportunities for growing the careers of highly-motivated individuals. At this time, we have a need and an opportunity for an experienced Transaction Coordinator to join our 2 other Transaction Coordinators. They will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, delivering exceptional experience to our buyer agents, clients and third parties.
The Ideal Candidate:
Our Transaction Coordinator is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, they demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented on our tech-enabled team.
A Little About Our Team:
The Chad Wilson Group has earned the distinction of being the #1 sales team at Keller Williams in St. Charles County with sales volume over $103 million in 2020. Our team has quickly propelled itself into the top agent ranks in St. Charles County and beyond, ranking #8 in the entire MLS for sales volume in 2020.
Our team’s commitment to our clients has earned us a consistent track record of “five-star” reviews across Zillow, facebook, and other platforms. The Chad Wilson Group continuously measures how successful we are in living up to our promise of an exceptional customer service experience by monitoring the number of past clients and industry peers who refer us business. But most important to the team is helping over 1,500 families buy or sell a home in the past 6 years, and building relationships with each of those families. The team concept provides our clients the highest possible level of service. The division of responsibility allows each team member to do what they do best, facilitating a smoother sale process from beginning to end.
The Chad Wilson Group has a vision for expanding our presence deeper into St Louis County and gaining even more market share in St. Charles County.
Our team is powered by Keller Williams, the "Happiest Place to Work" according to Forbes. Keller Williams' mission is:
- To build careers worth having
- Businesses worth owning
- Lives worth living
- Experiences worth giving
- Legacies worth leaving
Transaction Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file (in REALVOLVE and in Dotloop) for all transactions
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any amendments needed along the way, keep a record on file, and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the Closing Statement ALTA, and processing the check.
- Experience in real estate transaction coordinating, Title or Mortgage
- Excellent at building rapport
- Excellent researcher/problem solver and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Can grasp concepts quickly
- Strong ability to work independently and take proactive action
- Able to work collaboratively, promoting a cooperative spirit
- Professional presence and strong client relationship skills
- Proficient in learning multiple systems, including CRM, transaction coordinating software
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
Advantages of this position:
- Work from home, if you prefer!
- As needed. No set hours.
- Fantastic and fun team of professionals
Independent Contractor paid per transaction closed. Currently budgeting for 204 buy-side units to be closed in 2021. This position will serve as overflow to our current buy-side transaction coordinator. Total number of transactions we estimate for this position is 70 transactions.
Ready to learn more?
Complete the form below!