Now Hiring - Business Development Specialist | REALTOR®
Applicant must live in Missouri, St Louis area.
The Chad Wilson Group, one of the mega-agent top residential home sale teams by sales volume in St. Charles County, is looking to grow our team again! As our sales volume continues to increase, we have more opportunities for growing the careers of highly-motivated individuals. At this time, we have an opportunity for a motivated self-starter and a skilled sales-minded individual to join our Inbound and Outbound Sales Department.
This Business Development Specialist for The Chad Wilson Group will provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire lead incubation period.
The Ideal Candidate:
Are you an experienced, driven professional who is looking to make a transition to a top performing sales team? If the idea of making outbound calls for 5-6 hours of your work day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, keep reading!
As the first point of contact, a successful Business Development Specialist will energetically and professionally prospect for and cultivate new leads, and nurture a database of current leads to build relationships. All interactions are geared towards converting leads to appointments and ultimately to raving fans.
A Little About Our Team:
The Chad Wilson Group has earned the distinction of being the #1 sales team at Keller Williams in St. Charles County with sales volume over $107 million in 2020. Our team has quickly propelled itself into the top agent ranks in the Greater St. Louis Metro area, ranking #8 in the entire MLS for sales volume in 2020. Beyond our awards, our team's culture makes us a GREAT choice for you to plant your roots and for you to grow and thrive personally and professionally.
Business Development Specialist Primary Responsibilities:
This is an in-office position with the majority of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. The focus on this role is outbound calling to convert leads into clients.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle using our CRM
- Provide exceptional customer service
Qualifications and Skills:
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills and listening skills
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Real estate license – required at the time of application
- Proven inside sales experience preferred
- Seeking 1 candidate for 40 hours per week, Wednesday - Sunday
- Seeking 1 candidate for 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Job Type & Compensation:
Compensation: Base of $20,000 + commission with the potential to earn $50k - $95k+ to Licensed Realtors®.
Ready to learn more?
Here are the next steps...
- Complete BOTH the "ISA Screening Questionnaire" form below and the "Learn more about a career with The Chad Wilson Group" form below.
- Call 636-344-8534 and leave a message on our voicemail box. Tell us your name and then explain what intrigues you most about this opportunity.
- Applicants will be screened and select candidates will be offered an interview.