Now Hiring - Residential Buyer Specialist
Applicant must have an active Missouri Real Estate license.
As a Residential Buyer Specialist for the Chad Wilson Group, you will be fulfilling our team's mission of applying the highest standards of excellence, professionalism, integrity and service to our clients’ real estate experiences. With a passion for people and a commitment to serve their needs, you will connect with our clients and coordinate a real estate experience for them that matches their desire with our expertise. In addition, you will prospect for leads daily, host open houses regularly, close those leads to appointments, close for agreements, and then conduct high-level fiduciary needs analysis. You will select and show homes that meet the criteria and refine the search. You will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
What You'll Do
- Quickly respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain team standards for follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in the contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new clients.
- Conduct buyer appointments and convert appointments to buyer agency agreements.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help buyers refine their criteria.
- Stay up-to-date with the real estate market, mortgage financing, and educate clients about market trends and the home-buying process, contracts and terms of sale.
- Exhibit expert local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are met and expectations surpassed.
What You'll Bring
- A talent and passion for people and building rapport
- Good organizational skills
- A mindset of problem solving
- Strong written communication and listening skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Can grasp concepts quickly and work independently
- Able to work collaboratively with teammates
- Professional presence and strong relationship-building skills
- Proficient in learning multiple systems, including CRM
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- Work from home, if you prefer!
- No set hours
- Fantastic and fun team of professionals
- Independent Contractor paid commission on successful closings
What To Do Next
Complete the form below!