Now Hiring - Real Estate Listing Coordinator
Applicant must live in Missouri, St Louis area.
The Ideal Candidate
As a Listing Coordinator for The Chad Wilson Group, our Listing Specialists will pass you the baton and ask you to take our sellers from agreement to under contract, following through on our mission of applying the highest standards of excellence, professionalism, integrity and service to our clients’ real estate experiences.
With a passion for people and a commitment to serve their needs, you will connect with our clients and market their homes to coordinate a real estate experience for them that turns our sellers into raving fans.
You operate with a high level of professionalism. You enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships. You can work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You have a "can do" positive attitude. You are a student of the game, always striving to improve, and you are open and eager to learn more.
You don’t want to be in an office all day and enjoy a variety of work locations, including visiting sellers’ homes throughout St. Charles County and beyond. You love talking to people both in person and on the phone--in this role that includes mainly sellers, professional photographers, and stagers.
You’re driven to succeed and are willing to do whatever it takes, even outside the scope of your job, to ensure that our clients’ home sales run smoothly and seamlessly. You enjoy working on a team and always strive to support your teammate’s work as well as the team’s goals.
What You'll Do
- Set up sellers and Listing Specialists on showing management system Communicate regularly with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings. Evaluate showing feedback and re-evaluate pricing as needed Oversee and own all active listings Keep the Listing Specialists updated on the progress of the sale and advise when they need to become involved in pricing negotiations or problem resolution Assist the Listing Specialists in coordinating repairs and home improvements Provide a smooth transition of seller files to the Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues once the home is under contract Update and maintain listing coordinator assets and templates
- Provide fiduciary service to all sellers from the time the lead commits to list their home until it goes contract
- Ensure a complete and accurate listing file, including disclosures and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Gather all property information and enter a complete and accurate profile of the home with an appealing marketing description into the MLS
- Produce engaging listing marketing materials and schedule promotional programs
- Coordinate professional photography of listings
- Coordinate professional staging of listings
- Use lifestyle marketing to showcase the listing in the 1000-character marketing description and home's flyer
- Creatively explore advertising ideas for unique homes and properties
- Utilize social media campaigns for home listings
- Coordinate and advertise Open Houses
- Set up sellers and Listing Specialists on showing management system
- Communicate regularly with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings. Evaluate showing feedback and re-evaluate pricing as needed
- Oversee and own all active listings
- Keep the Listing Specialists updated on the progress of the sale and advise when they need to become involved in pricing negotiations or problem resolution
- Assist the Listing Specialists in coordinating repairs and home improvements
- Provide a smooth transition of seller files to the Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues once the home is under contract
- Update and maintain listing coordinator assets and templates
- Conduct special projects as needed by the Director of Operations
What You'll Bring
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work independently
- Professional presence and strong client relationship skills
- Proficient in learning multiple systems, including CRM, transaction coordinating software, graphic design software
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively
- Excellent researcher/problem solver and attention to detail
- Real Estate License
- Previous Real Estate experience
- Established community presence
- Compensation: Base of $42,000, with commission potential to earn 25% of your referrals to the team to Licensed Realtors® (with an additional potential year-end bonus)
- Flexibility to work from home when not in the field, if you prefer!
- Evening and weekend availability needed
- Culture of measuring results, rather than hours worked, allowing you to set your own daily schedule
- 10 days of vacation per year
- 9 holidays per year
- A car and valid driver’s license are required for this position
What To Do Next
Complete the form below!