Now Hiring - Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Applicant must live in Missouri, St Louis area.
The Marketing Coordinator for The Chad Wilson Group will build and execute multiple marketing campaigns and content marketing to help expand the real estate brand with a consistent online presence to attract, acquire, and engage our local community with the objective of ultimately driving profitable customer interaction. The Coordinator will analyze performance results. The Coordinator is a productive digital marketing guru familiar with various social media platforms. The Coordinator will manage the post-closing experience of our past clients, including planning, organizing, managing, and coordinating past client events.
The Ideal Candidate
You are a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with past, current and future real estate clients through content marketing, social media, client events, and traditional marketing efforts.
You are driven and operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such. Providing exceptional service is of the utmost importance to you, as you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships. You can work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You have a "can do" positive attitude. You are a student of the game, always striving to improve and you are open and eager to learn more.
You are an excellent communicator both in writing, on the phone, in person, and on video, with a customer-oriented attitude. You have experience in digital marketing and strive to continually increase customer engagement through smooth and ongoing communication.
What You'll Do
Social Media Responsibilities
Curate the team's social media channels and optimize team profiles on social media platforms
Client Experience Responsibilities
Manage and continuously improve the past and current client experience and engagement
Blogging, Seminars, Website and Digital Content Marketing Responsibilities
Create and distribute relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage our local community with the objective of ultimately driving profitable customer interaction. Original content to be distributed through newsletters, blog, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and our website.
Other Marketing Responsibilities
- Create all public-facing marketing elements, managing the integrity of the brand
- Manage online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation
- Administer our referral rewards program
- Ensure compliance with MREC, RESPA, Fair Housing Act and CFPB
- Assist team members with action plans and creation of marketing materials to market to their sphere
- Prepare a Yield on Database report quarterly and other ROI reporting
- Special projects as needed by the Operations Team
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional knowledge of social networks (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business and YouTube)
- Strong graphic design skills
- Excellent visual storyteller
- Creative and innovative
- Outgoing and collaborative individual that works well with teams
- Positive, upbeat, enthusiastic attitude
- Can grasp concepts quickly and work independently
- Professional presence and strong client relationship skills
- Proficient in learning multiple systems, including CRM, graphic design software
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, project management skills, and attention to detail
- Systems-oriented for creating repeatable client events
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Photography and video skills a plus
- Compensation: Base of $40,000
- Full-time position working 40 hours per week
- Limited evening and weekend availability needed during client events and seminars
- Culture of measuring results, rather than hours worked, allowing you to set your own daily schedule
- 10 days of vacation per year
- 9 holidays per year
- A car and valid driver’s license are required for this position
What To Do Next
Complete the form below!